There was a lock-up at Cerne Abbas but all that remains of it is a flint wall with the outline of a filled in doorway. It is situated in Long Street opposite the Royal Oak Inn.
There is a sketch of the wall in Some West Country Lock-Ups by Leslie Brook, page 35.
The lock-up at Corfe Castle, also known as The Blind House, is situated on the ground floor (right) of the Old Town Hall, West Street, BH20 5HE and dates to the 17th century.
The upper floor of the building was added in 1774 to house the Council Chamber.
Photo by Colin Sinnott